Wednesday 5 February 2014

I am real! A short version of my journey to being an inspiration.

                                                                I am real!
     
      I am an ordinary woman just like every other woman out there. I am a Mother. I am a Wife. I cook and clean. I spend a lot of my time at home. My life is not glamorous. I live in a townhouse close to what is the worst part of the town I live in because it is affordable. I struggle.
     
      I am Curvy. I was curvy at 16 years old when I was a size 3 and I am curvy now at a size 16. I understand everyones views because I have been on both ends of the spectrum. I went through a period in my life where I hated my body. Everyone does. Mine was after having my son and having my body change so far so fast.
     
     Then my family photographer offered a boudoir shoot. I really enjoyed the idea of having some pictures done so my man could take them to work. They came out amazing and I saw myself in a new light. I started doing as many shoots as I could! Every one built my confidence up higher and higher. I decided I wanted to share my pictures with my girl friends so I made my page.
    
     My biggest role model is Bianca Bombshell. One day she shared my page on hers and so many people flooded my page. I received message after message from women who told me I had changed there opinions of themselves by sharing my photos and confidence with them. Not just plus size girls but skinny girls. REAL woman. And I touched their lives and made them start a journey to love themselves too!

    I  am a real woman encouraging other real woman to love themselves. I believe ALL woman are real curvy woman. Big or small. short or tall. All of us are beautiful.

   Believe it!

   These quotes from  friends/fans really touched me

"I think your appeal is that for straight women, you are a real person that we can all relate to or want to be: a stay-at-home Mom of a young son, and wife of a really sweet guy. You are edgy and sweet, responsible and mischievous, even a "safe" "bad girl". For the straight men and lesbian women, you are someone with whom they can imagine being in relationship! Gay men (and all the rest of us) admire your style and good humour. All that!"

" You radiate everything that is beautiful about being a woman. You inspire others to be confident in their skin, you help women learn to love themselves! You manage to take each one of your curves and turn them into something admirable, into something to be proud of. You represent real women, you have your finger on the pulse of what curvy women want! I would choose you to boldly and tastefully represent those curves any day!"

"..u r real..u r beautiful inside and out being exactly who u r .also u take pride in inspiring others to b happy with themselves no matter what. You r everything a model these days should b. U r the modern day Marilyn Monroe ♡"

    I am amazed still that people really see what I stand for and think so much of it <3 Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment