Monday 30 March 2015

Letting go....

    This is me saying..you don't have the power any more to lurk in my thoughts and fill me with self doubt and hatred. I take away the power you had to hurt me. I was giving you so much power over my whole life and that is stopping  NOW!
    You hurt me but you didn't break me! Even when I was beating down on myself using you as my excuse I was no were near to broken. I almost allowed myself to fall into nothing because I didn't want to face the hurt and hatred any more. I almost shut myself away and stopped living again. I had such a great happiness before you happened and I will have it back! It is my decisions now that have been holding me a prisoner of hate and doubt and pain. I will be a prisoner no more!
   After today, after this moment , after this post I will not allow you into my thoughts any more. I will discard the hurt you left on my heart and my husband will heal it with his choice to be with me! We both choose each other and you will no longer take up any time in our life together or apart. You will not even be a ghost that follows us through our lifetime because I will not allow it!He will not allow it.
     Your jealousy for what others have may someday bite you in the ass and times may find you betrayed and hurt and lost and I am sure those times you will think of what you did and remember how you ,believed in a lie and how he chose me when it mattered. In my last moment of your existence to me, I wish with all my heart that you will reap what you have sown and while I will never know if it happens I hope the pain is too much for you to bear. And I do hope you learn and become a better person.
 
     Now my next breath and I release her from our lives. I banish her to her fate. I shall live and be happy..So freaking happy! Thank you to everyone who helped me through with your kind words and even your own heartbreak stories <3 I am so grateful to have wonderful friends and family! xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment