Wednesday 28 May 2014

Today you called me Disgusting.....

Today you called me Disgusting.....

You told me to find Jesus. Jesus wants me to tell you that he would never say or do something knowing it would hurt someone. Kindness. Compassion. Basic human decency. Perhaps someday you will learn about these things.I am sorry you are so unfortunate to not have those basic quality's. Good luck with your misguided worship and I hope no one ever makes you feel the way you made me feel.

You told me to go to the gym. Well I hope your grateful that god has given you perfection as some of us were not so lucky. some of us can starve ourselves of the fast food and sugary sweets and still put on weight. We can spend hours killing ourselves working out , only to not loose a pound. We take medicine to help our body regulate itself which also keeps the weight from going anywhere. But I am so pleased this isn't the case for you. You will probably never know the struggle.hurt.anger.heartbreak.sadness. pain. That so many thousands of people are dealing with at this very moment. How very nice for you.


Disgusting you said. And it hurt for a second because I have thought that of myself so often and worked so hard to build myself up and away from those negative thoughts. I didn't need to be reminded. But thank you for reminding me because you also reminded me how strong I am and how the opinions of one man will not make or break me!! I am perfect because of my imperfections. Never let anyone else dictate how you should feel about yourself.

And I feel Beautiful <3

2 comments:

  1. Linda Marie....you are perfect.....the perfect human being. You are caring and kind when approached by unkind people. you could attack them the same as they do you but you refrain and just tell them they are perfect and you have to work towards it. These people who treat you (and anyone for that matter) aren't worth the time and their mother's didn't raise them right otherwise they wouldn't ever think to say such harmful words to a wonderful and beautiful woman. I hope you embrace your beauty not just physical but emotional as well and stay happy and healthy and enjoy this wonderful thing called life. God Bless and God Bless that jerk who negatively commented you.....he really needs it!!!! johnnykg63@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a beautiful, sexy woman, obviously smart and intelligent, continue to live for you and ignore the ignorant, every curve on your body is where it should be... beautiful, beautiful, beautiful.... and sexy... ;-p

    ReplyDelete