Tuesday 16 September 2014

Getting back into it..and Lola getz again :)

    Hello again! I know I know It has been a while..again! I have been on the go vacationing all summer and then the school strike meant I had to become a teacher for my son so he wouldn't fall behind at all. Now that summer is over though I am going to make time to write! I am thinking I will start to take 15 minutes everyday to log in and blog about whatever topic happens to be on my mind. Today I want to write more about the amazing skirts and dresses by Lola getz!

    On vacation I was lucky enough to get to meet the creator of these fabulous products when I met up with her downtown Vancouver to get this amazing troll skirt and top! She was so nice and looked so fabulous. I love that I can wear the skirt with any top I want!

 
 
On my last review I showed you a picture of my cat fabric I was sending to have made into a skirt! Here is that fabulous creation! I love the 2 smaller bands of elastic on the waist! It makes for such a great fit.
 
 
I am looking forward to receiving the two Halloween skirts I recently ordered! These skirts are perfect for any occasion and are custom made to fit you the way you like! Great quality products made by a super awesome gal for reasonable prices! What more could a girl ask for?.....Oh ya the link to where you can get yours!!! https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/MissLolaGetz

No comments:

Post a Comment