Tuesday 30 September 2014

Sweetlegs.ca are SWEET

 Hey everybody!
     Time to review some seriously awesome leggings! I first heard of these from the Queen of pin-up faces, Bianca bombshell!(Go look at her page and like it and then spend the day drooling and adoring like the rest of us  https://www.facebook.com/OfficialBiancaBombshell  ;)
     She posted a picture of the coolest leggings and if she says something is great I always know I can trust her opinion, so I went to the website www.sweetlegs.ca to check them out myself. I was a little skeptical because I am plus sized and the plus size is a one size fits kind of sizing. I decided it was worth the risk and went ahead and ordered 2 pairs, They arrived super fast and I eagerly opened the package. When I held up the pants I first noticed how amazingly soft they are! Like OMG soft! Then I thought to myself how they didn't really look like they would fit. I was in for a surprise as these smaller looking leggings hugged gently to my legs and fit like a dream. I do believe these are the best leggings EVER :)

      I love them so much I recently bought 2 more pairs! One of them is the fleece leggings and are going to be so wonderful for the northern winters here in British Columbia! I am so excited that dress season won't end with the first snowfall!!  So I say go buy them! and then buy some more! I plan to!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment