Wednesday 31 December 2014

2014 Looking back but moving forward!

Moments I cherish and want to remember forever. Accomplishments. Hope.

~ My page got to  2500 likes
~Published for the 1st time in D'lovely desires edition of D'lovely publications magazine
~ Booked my photo shoot with Cat Tetreault Photography and mentoring session With Bianca Bombshell
~ Published in D'lovely derrieres
~ Published in Fashion bombshell issue 12 -boudoir edition
~ Published in Fashion Bombshell Issue 13 - The Black/White Edition
~ Published in Fashion Bombshell Issue 14: Spring Pinup Edition
~ Book cover for Red Reverie's book intermezzo
~ Met Bianca Bombshell and had an amazing shoot with Cat tertreault photography
~ Shot for the first time with Pin up perfection photography
~ Published in Risqué Pinups No. 3
~ Published in vicious vixens 2015 pinup calendar 18+
~ Made my own calendar
~ Sold some prints! exciting to think I am on someones wall!
~ got my first fan art by Godzillasmash1! he drew me twice! and my mom bought me his artwork as a christmas present <3
~Fan art done by Alex Jurck
~ My page reached 7000 likes !
~Had a Vintagebox1947 hairpiece named after me

And some regular life stuff that happened...

~ Celebrated my sons 6th birthday
~ Celebrated my 7th year of marriage to my wonderful husband
~ Got to go on vacations
~ Got a new vehicle
~ My baby brother, Dante,  was born
~ I got to visit everyone in my family.
~ Started planning Disneyland trip march 2015!

Life has been good to me this year!
I have not been without struggles though. I have been having a terrible time health wise. I just cannot seem to get my thyroid to stay in a normal range and so I suffer dizzy spells , sweating, moodiness, sleeplessness, no tolerance for hot or cold. As hard as it is on me it is even harder on my husband who I have to admit gets my badness taken out on him more often than he should. If I am feeling sick I have no patience and snap easily. I suffer from anxiety and so I am always accusing him of stupid things. But somehow he has managed to stay with me even when I take things out on him. I am really hoping that 2015 will bring my body and mind some stability.

Thank you to all the amazing people I have met this year and all those who have supported me in my journey! I wish you all the best in 2015!


No comments:

Post a Comment