Sunday 6 January 2013

A few of my favorite things :)

     I love to get mail and am an avid online shopper.I'm pretty lucky my husband hasn't cracked down on this very expensive habit. I love ebay and etsy. One of my most favourite places to shop is at vintagebox 1947! She makes the most beautiful and high quality vintage hair pieces and  I am  guilty of spending hundreds of dollars on stuff from her site. Her pieces really make me feel beautiful and sophisticated and cute and ..well you get the point.lol.http://www.vintagebox1947.com/index.php?route=common/home Don't take my word for it just head on over and buy up some new hair pretties and you will see for yourself the awesomeness that is vintagebox 1947!!!!!

     Today I bought a Gone with the Wind calender and I can't wait to get it! I seriously love that movie, as anyone who knows me could tell you! I really love old musicals too! Bye Bye Birdie and Funny Girl are just wonderful movies and  I always sing along. I love to sing and  I don't suck (too bad lol). My hubby doesn't mind me belting out musicals all the time. oh and I can"t forget to mention Across The Universe. I could watch that everyday and love it so much I bought all the ringtones for my phone.

     I also play World of Warcraft!! I really really enjoy playing with my guildies and am pretty decent at my character. I play a Tauren Druid named Boomboomstic. We haven't been raiding much since the Christmas holiday but we are supposed to be starting back up on Tuesday.yay! That's really my favourite part is running raids.
    
     Well I have to go to aquasizes in the morning and so I should get to bed! Nighty Night :)

1 comment:

  1. How about some other classic musicals? Music Man, Brigadoon, Seven Brides for Seven Brothers. And modern ones? Andrew Lloyd Webber?

    ReplyDelete