Thursday 17 January 2013

Days 3 and 4

    You already know  I had  bad day and it didn't really get much better until I got my purse! I love it it's awesome. I didn't stick 100% to my diet today. I am not going to waste time feeling super bad about it. I know why my day was bad now too...That dreaded time of the month! And with weigh in tomorrow I may be paying out 2$ per pound gained:( really sucks! How embarrassing to gain the first week instead of loose. NOTE: First time I've been happy about getting my period because it means  I get to add some foods to my diet!

    So lastnight  I made salmon,green beans, and mock mashed potatoes. The salmon and green beans were yummy! This was not true of the mocked mash potatoes. I must have gone wrong somewhere with those because none of us ate them.

    Tonights delicious dinner ( was a cheat cause of all the cheese) Cauliflower pizza!! This is seriously better then delivery pizza. My whole family ate this up in seconds and thirds! Next time  I would not cook this on parchment paper so it would crisp up a bit more.

    Here is to hoping That tomorrow is a better day!

No comments:

Post a Comment