Monday 14 January 2013

Day 1

      It's coming to the end of the first day! I made it through with only a few temptations and I didn't act on those temptations! GO ME. This was not the perfect start day though. I called the doctors to get an appointment and they got me in  30 minutes later, which meant calling a cab asap and only 10 minutes to get ready to go. I still left the house looking pretty good! I made the appointment and then had to do a breath test that took an hour and I didn't  get to eat till about eleven thirty. Makes me even more proud of myself for not failing!

     I made an awesome dinner tonight using a recipe I bought here. ( http://tksinclair.com/?page_id=1096 ) The recipe I used  is in cookbook 1 and  is called "Dolly Parton" cabbage soup. I added in some ground turkey too and it was super yummy! Even my husband went back for seconds. Looking forward to making up some more super yummy recipes tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment