Tuesday 15 January 2013

Day 2

     Toady was a very productive day. Meaning I cooked a lot today! I didn't exercise today and I feel kinda bad about it. Today was an easier day then yesterday and that's all I can ask!

      For breakfast I made some yummy protein pancakes! You can find the recipe here ( http://17ddgal.blogspot.ca/2012/02/protein-pancakes-c1.html ) This needs a bit of a tweak next time but was still eaten by the whole family happily enough!


     For lunch we had some yummy scrambled eggs and baked mushrooms. No recipe was needed!


     Then we have my amazing dinner! Tex Mex crockpot chicken! This is from the 1st cookbook you can buy here ( http://tksinclair.com/?page_id=1096 ) I really love this recipe! Was just perfect, not too spicy. I even have lots leftover to make up into easy lettuce tacos or anything else  I feel like!

    I have to go to the dentist tomorrow. Not fun! I will workout tomorrow too and I will be making a pizza!!!!( A completely guilt free pizza!) I'm also thinking a shake for breakfast! Night xoxox














No comments:

Post a Comment