Saturday 19 January 2013

Weigh in (Day 5)

     Weigh in day had me shaking in my boots! I am not one of those people who weigh themselves constantly, in fact I don't even own a scale. So the fear of not knowing had me stepping on my Wii fit board which is not a very good judge of weight when its on carpet! It told me I gained 5 pounds!! I could have cried. I have to admit to eating a bunch of chocolate the night before after getting my stupid period.

     I arrived with my bff for weigh in and we were both convinced we had gained. She weighed in first and  lost 1 pound! I thought that meant I would have lost too but no such luck:( I went from 193.7 to 194. I almost did cry. seems silly now and I am looking forward to seeing better results next Friday!

     Lastnight I went to a naughty nightie party! I had such a nice time and didn't over eat or really eat anything bad! Bought lots of candles and a few naughty toys. I even won the honour of hostess and got 35$ off my purchase. I also got an awesome coffee mug with a super yummy smelling candle in it!

    One more thing !!! I am restarting my food journal which i gave up on for a few days! I can do this and it will get easier! Here's to Health!

1 comment:

  1. if you join sparkpeople.com they have awesome trackers. The food tracker is great and super easy to figue out. :)

    ReplyDelete